DAILY PITCHER RANKINGS: Keep It In The Medlen (THU)
DAILY PITCHER RANKINGS:
Keep It In The Medlen (THU)
BEAST DOME NATION.
It did not take long for me to make a Splash in the Daily Fantasy Baseball Game nearly claiming a seat in the Star Street Championship.
I am on a mission to win them all. While everyone else is sleeping, I’m putting together championship caliber teams.
The V.I.P. Experience of Daily Pitcher Rankings and everything you need for Fantasy Baseball continues. Enjoy the content while it is here, e-mail [email protected] if you are interested.
V.I.P. #3 = $50 for the Season.
V.I.P. 3b = $20 a Month.
Check out V.I.P. #2
You will get access to Pitcher Rankings/Bet Of The Day with that Price.
HR PICKS OF THE DAY
*Due to My accuracy in 2012 and Day 1 of 2013. V.I.P #3 (Season) E-mail only.*
BET OF THE DAY
WAS VS. MIA. Take Washington
SD @ NYM. Take Mets
PIT VS. CHI. Take Pirates.
Money Line Bet: 72-28 in 2012
MOST IMPORTANT FANTASY BASEBALL NEWS WED (4/3)
– Ervin Santana gave up 3 HRs in season debut, but did K 8 batters in 6 INN.
– Tim Lincecum walked 7 in his debut. Only 5 INN and 4 K, he will not be so fortunate next time.
– Michael Morse, or Ken Griffey Jr? Morse hits another bomb giving him the MLB lead.
– Gerardo Parra will be a popular name off the waiver wire. Anything above 15 HR/15 SB is amazing for him.
– Dexter Fowler hits another HR off of John Axford. This time a 3 run HR to put the game away in the 8th.
– Chris Davis goes 4-4 with a HR in back-to-back games. Reminding us why he was the MVP of Fantasy Baseball to close the season. As well as why I ranked him higher than any expert.
– Josh Hamilton and Albert Pujols have a combined 0 Hits on the 2013 season.
– Roy Halladay is going to have a season with a lot of ups and downs. More downs than ups. 5 ER/3.1 INN/9 K in debut.
– Matt Harvey K’s 10 in debut. Must-Own/Must-Start. Why I ranked him higher in the top 99%tile of all experts.
– Chris Perez blew a save. Vinnie Pestano would be a Must-Own Closer once the Indians reward him. Keep him on your radar.
– Gio Gonzalez pulling a Kershaw by hitting a HR and throwing a shutout. Gio’s was only 6 INN though.
– Travis Hafner my BOLD PREDICTION pick hits a HR in game #2.
– Cubs Offense is really bad.
– Phil Coke blew a save, bring down Brayan Villarreal.
– Lance Berkman is hitting .600. Hopefully for his sake this continues outside of the Astros pitching.
DAILY PITCHER RANKINGS (4/4)
JORDAN ZIMMERMAN VS. MIA
JAMES MCDONALD VS. CHC
DILLON GEE VS. SD
CLIFF LEE @ ATL
KRIS MEDLEN VS. PHI
MARK BUEHRLE VS. CLE
A.J. GRIFFIN VS. SEA
ANDY PETTITTE VS. BOS
RICK PORCELLO VS. MIN
RYAN DEMPSTER @ NYY
MIGUEL GONZALEZ @ TB
BRONSON ARROYO VS. LAA
ERIC STULTS @ NYM
TRAVIS WOOD @ PIT
JOE BLANTON @ CIN
GAVIN FLOYD VS. KC
MIKE PELFREY @ DET
BRANDON MAURER @ OAK
ROBERTO HERNANDEZ VS. BAL
WADE LEBLANC @ WAS
BRETT MYERS @ TOR
JEREMY GUTHRIE @ CWS
Muntradamus is a Fantasy Sports Expert who specializes in Fantasy Football/Baseball/Basketball. He is currently in his second season as a Pro on FantasyPros coming off of an impressive Rookie Campaign where he landed the #10 Overall In-Season Fantasy Football Rankings Expert. Which also included #1 WR of all Expert Sites. He is also one of two people to qualify for allDRAFTSTREET CHAMPIONSHIPS in 2012. Most Historically, Muntradamus was the #1 Fantasy Football Expert of IDP & Overall Rankings in One Week, first and only time in Fantasy Sports History.