FANTASY FOOTBALL TARGET ALERT:
Don’t Drop The Ball (Young Montee)
BEAST DOME NATION.
Every season we have to go after one player in your draft that you are not so sure of.
It could be a rookie. It could be a player that always gets injured, or a player you just hate to take. Last season that player for the BEAST DOME NATION was..
WILLIS MCGAHEE – RB – DEN
Before going down in only 9+ Games of action. Willis McGahee was the #7 RB in the Fantasy Football world as he was on pace for over 1,200 Yards and 10 TDs. With the way Peyton Manning was getting stronger as the season concluded, the sky was the limit.
The owners that all make it to the Fantasy Football Superbowl have soldiers that fall to help you to your goal. Willis McGahee was a soldier in getting teams to the Fantasy Playoffs by himself if you snagged him after Round 3.
The very first paragraph of the RB STRATEGY GUIDE (2012)
WILLIS MCGAHEE IS MUST-DRAFT MATERIAL
- Out of the top 15 RBs this season. Experts have Willis McGahee at #23, I have him at #11.
- Peyton Manning will get the Broncos in the red zone every single week multiple times.
- Willis is 10 pounds more muscular this season in anticipation of being the clear workhorse back since his days at Buffalo.
- Joseph Addai was consistently a top 20 RB in the Peyton Manning era in Indy. Willis McGahee is night and day a better RB than Addai.
- Broncos will be winning more games, and converting more 3rd downs which means more rushing attempts.
- The Average pick for Willis McGahee according to CBS is #62. You can grab him confidently in the 4th round. If you want to play with fire, grab him in the 5th round.
MONTEE BALL – RB – DEN
Montee Ball is the perfect dose of Power and Speed. He has fresh legs, he is EXPLOSIVE. He rushed for over 1900 Yards/33 TDs as a Junior, Over 1800 Yards/22 TDs as a Senior.
Most importantly. The guy finds the end zone, he has hard to tackle, and could easily be just as good as Adrian Peterson.
I have not checked where the other Fantasy Experts have Montee Ball ranked. But I can guarantee you they will not have him as high as me.
WHY YOU WILL BE SAYING YOUNG MONTEE ALL SEASON
– Other owners will hate you for owning him as you showboat every time he scores a TD. The more haters the better, that means you’re good.
– He has Peyton Manning as his QB. Peyton Manning will get the Broncos in the redzone time after time after time. Which only tells you Montee Ball will have every opportunity to get in the end zone.
– Peyton Manning also owns T.O.P. Which means Montee is a lock for at least 16 Carries a week with the upside of 25+. If the Broncos get in the redzone 5 times a game, Montee could be in line for a MONSTER performance. If Adrian Peterson was playing RB for this team, AP would be removed from Fantasy Leagues because of his unfairness.
– When the Broncos get in the redzone. Defenses cannot sell out on the run. If defenses sellout on stopping Montee Ball in the redzone, Peyton Manning will get TDs with his eyes closed.
WHERE AM I GOING TO RANK MONTEE BALL
#1 ADRIAN PETERSON – RB – MIN
I cannot rank Montee Ball ahead of Adrian Peterson. Nobody can say AP had his best season yet. He is also a proven FANTASY MVP, the LeBron James of the NFL. The Miguel Cabrera of the NFL. He could set the record this year.
#2 ARIAN FOSTER – RB – HOU
I cannot rank Montee Ball ahead of Arian Foster. While I would love to due to the fact that the Broncos have a better offense. Arian Foster is a guaranteed top 5 RB with no downside.
#3 DOUG MARTIN – RB – TB
I cannot rank Montee Ball ahead of Doug Martin. Teach me how to Douggie was a Fantasy Dream last season, and yours truly ranked him higher than the Field in my Preseason Rankings in 2012. The Bucs are going to be a better team with Revis Island which should allow more possessions for Martin. Also less blowouts with the Bucs on the wrong side.
#4 MARSHAWN LYNCH – RB – SEA
I cannot rank Montee Ball ahead of Marshawn Lynch. BEAST MODE and that Seattle Seahawk team is going to win the Superbowl. You will want to have Marshawn Lynch along during that journey. He is as safe as they come.
#5 RB OF MY PRESEASON RANKINGS
MONTEE BALL – RB – DEN
(FULL RANKINGS & ANALYSIS COMING IN JULY)
DON’T DROP THE BALL
V.I.P. #3 STILL AVAILABLE FOR EARLY BEAST SPECIAL
$75 For My Assistance From Day 1 Of Your Draft Through Week 17 of the Season.
E-mail [email protected] if interested.
Muntradamus can only be described as the 1st World Wonder of fantasy sports. I followed him to at least the semifinals with 4/4 teams last season. He not only studies the angles – and he studies ALL the angles – but he comes up with BRILLIANT strategies that help you play it safe, smart, and effectively. You go into your week confident and ready to dominate. Munt helped me win my leagues, set up a dynasty team to win for years to come, and even come up in daily leagues. I’m no fantasy football amateur, but Munt’s got the answers to questions I don’t have the time to find myself. And his strategies – OH his strategies! … I would recommend them to anyone as long as they’re NOT in my own league! They’re just too good. Let’s say this: if you’re in on Muntradamus’ gameplan, you’re taking your game to the next level. Share him and his wisdom with your friends … but NOT your opponents.
– J Hill
Muntradamus is a Fantasy Sports Expert who specializes in Fantasy Football/Baseball/Basketball. He is currently in his second season as a Pro on FantasyPros coming off of an impressive Rookie Campaign where he landed the #8 Overall In-Season Fantasy Football Rankings Expert. Which also included #1 WR of all Expert Sites. He is also one of two people to qualify for all DRAFTSTREET CHAMPIONSHIPS (MLB/NFL/NBA) in 2012. Most Historically, Muntradamus was the #1 Fantasy Football Expert of IDP & Overall Rankings in One Week, first and only time in Fantasy Sports History.