FANTASY FOOTBALL TESTIMONIAL
*8 Years with BEAST DOME*
“Not sure of his secret or if he is really a time traveler that already knows what is going to happen, but man, I just know his advice kicks ass and wins me championships.”
2020 NFL Season Testimonial for Beastome
The old adage “you get what you pay for” certainly applies to fantasy advice. Where did those free content analysts have CMC ranked last year? Kamara? Brady? Diggs? Because Beastdome was spot on about all of them. Those free sites are trash and just the same old echo chambers touting the same old players.
No one works harder, no one spends as much time, and no one gets those unique insights the way Beastdome does. There are levels and aspects to the game Muntradamus understands that other fantasy analysts don’t. Not sure of his secret or if he is really a time traveler that already knows what is going to happen, but man, I just know his advice kicks ass and wins me championships.
There are tons of reason to love Beastdome and tons of reason his clients, like me, come back year after year. Here are just a few:
– His ability to predict the top scoring QBs season after season. Not sure how he does it. But it is always someone all other experts have dismissed. I will never forget reading the 2013 draft guide and seeing the suggestion to draft Peyton Manning at all costs. Take him early second round if you absolutely must he said. Going to set records he said. Really? Well, what happened? Single best fantasy season of any player, ever, in history. In 2020 the call was “confident Rodgers isa value pick at his ADP, get him!” and said take Brady in the later rounds or an awesome 1-2 punch. Rodgers finished as QB2, Brady was top 10. This happens ever year with Beastdome, its awesome!
– those under the radar WR gems he finds every…single…year. These are the guys you draft in the middle rounds that perform like top 15 options such as S Diggs last year. Top 5 WR at 5thround price tag! Score!
– The bold (but accurate) calls all other sites are afraid to make. I’m not talking the crazy hot takes or click bait articles, these are the calls he makes in his own drafts (which is publishes for everyone to see). Every single person in the Fantasy Advice industry said go CMC #1 in 2020. I saw articles saying you would be an idiot not taking CMC 1st overall. That he was the most slam dunk, sure thing #1 pick in the history of Fantasy. Everyone said go CMC! Everyone but Beastdome. Munt said it was a trap. Red flag! Major injury risk! Beastdome was the only site I saw in 2020 saying take Kamara first overall. What happened? We all know now CMC played one single full game due to injury and Kamara was the top scoring RB in most formats, including above all, the monster all time performance in Week 16 that won everyone that had him the championship.
– The near flawless Waiver Wire advice. Beastdome’s 2020 Week 3 waiver advice column said outbid everyone in your league and get Mike Davis. What a call and league winning decision for most clients. Top 10 RB ROS.
– Personalized team advice. I don’t know many sites that do this, but in addition to the rankings, most packages get you weekly advice on moves to make. This is perfect for me for those busy weeks I don’t have time to do any research myself and for those hard calls like who to drop to pick up a bye week replacement or injured player.
When it comes to Fantasy Football, I trust Beastdome more than any other source in the world. Is his accuracy rate 100%? No that is impossible when it comes to sports. The fools expecting that are morons But does he get it right more than all other analysts and always get you those league winners that make your year? Absolutely, year in you out. I gladly paid for his advice (and he has delivered) for 8 straight seasons. Couldn’t ask for anything more and am looking forward to an awesome 2021!