FANTASY BASEBALL: BEASTS OF WEEK 18
BEAST DOME NATION.
I will be around a lot this week to help anyone out in the chat room. Also a reminder all of my DRAFTSTREET TEAMS will be posted in Daily Pitcher Rankings.
*Coming at 1:00PM pacific.
Use this article for:
1) Hottest Hitters. (Helps with lineup decisions/Free Agent Plug-In Options)
Each week I will start off with all the hot hitters, based off of how I have seen the player play over this past week. If you look at the stats of each player, you will see the potential I see. This is good tool for that tough lineup dilemma, or a possible plug-in-play for your fantasy team off the waiver wire.
2) Hottest Hitting Teams. (Helps with Pitching match-ups)
After I rank the hottest hitters by position, I then do the power-rankings of the hottest teams. You should use that tool to figure out which pitchers to use in this upcoming week.
3) Two Start Sleepers. (If you are looking for a Big Time Sleeper)
In weekly leagues the advantage of having a pitcher pitch twice could give you an extra Win, more K’s, and possibly a lower ERA and WHIP if he gets the job done. I will only list two start pitchers I would consider putting in my weekly lineup.
4) Power Schedule. (Teams that have very favorable offensive matchups with pitchers and ballparks)
Have a tough lineup decision to make. This section breaks down a few possible breakout candidates.
This week in DRAFTSTREET, I will be giving ALL OF MY PICKS. Article will be out before 1:00pm pacific time.
(You can play for Free if you don’t want to risk cash)
BEASTS OF (17) Who are ready for Week (18):
*Ranked in order.
HOTTEST HITTING TEAMS ENTERING WEEK 18:
*Number in “(#)” is their ranking from week 17.
1 (8). Chicago White Sox
2 (11). Oakland Athletics
3 (6). New York Yankees
4 (16). Los Angeles Dodgers
5 (13). Washington Nationals
6 (4). St. Louis Cardinals
7 (21). Cincinnati Reds
8 (5). Texas Rangers
9 (19). Milwaukee Brewers
10 (9). Minnesota Twins
11 (12). Kansas City Royals
12 (7). Boston Red Sox
13 (2). Detroit Tigers
14 (3). Toronto Blue Jays
15 (15). Atlanta Braves
16 (14). Pittsburgh Pirates
17 (10). Philadelphia Phillies
18 (1). Los Angeles Angels
19 (18). Baltimore Orioles
20 (24). Miami Marlins
21 (20). Arizona Diamondbacks
22 (17). San Francisco Giants
23 (26). Colorado Rockies
24 (28). Chicago Cubs
25 (27). New York Mets
26 (23). Cleveland Indians (Cannot hit lefties)
27 (29). Tampa Bay Rays
28 (25). Seattle Mariners
29 (22). San Diego Padres
30 (30). Houston Astros
TWO START SLEEPERS:
*NEW.NEW.NEW. Only listed are pitchers I would consider putting in my lineup.
1. HOMER BAILEY (VS. SD, VS. PIT)
2. A.J. GRIFFIN (VS. TB, VS. TOR)
3. MATT HARVEY (@SF, @ SD)
4. ERIK BEDARD (@CHC, @ CIN,
5. JOSE QUINTANA (@MIN, VS. LAA)
6. FREDDY GARCIA (VS. BAL, VS. SEA)
*NEW.NEW. This is great to determine those tough lineup decisions by looking at the most favorable schedules.
1. ST. LOUIS (@COL, VS. MIL)
2. MILWAUKEE (VS. HOU, @ STL)
3. CHICAGO WHITE SOX (@MIN, VS. LAA)
4. SAN FRANCISCO (VS. NYM, @ COL)
5. NEW YORK YANKEES (VS. BAL, VS. SEA)
6. BOSTON (VS. DET, VS. MIN)
7. ATLANTA (VS. MIA, VS. HOU)